FIRST CLASS CUSTOMS, INC. 2051 E. Kearney St Springfield, MO 65803 ONE (3) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (INTERIOR ACCESSORIES, CONVERSIONS, AND UPGRADES) WARRANTY: FIRST CLASS CUSTOMS, INC. (hereafter referred to as Warrantor) warrants to the original purchaser (hereafter referred to as Owner) that that its conversion workmanship and its materials shall be free of substantial defects in material and workmanship attributable to Warrantor, under normal use and service. The warranty period is for a period of one: (3) year or (36,000) miles, whichever occurs first. WARRANTY PERFORMANCE: Warrantor will repair or replace, at our option, any defective part covered under this warranty, free of charge to the owner. Owner shall bear all expenses arising out of or relating to transporting the product to the appropriate Warranty Service location. Warrantor reserves the right to change the parts and designs of its products without notice with no obligation to make corresponding changes to previously manufactured products.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS:This warranty does not cover the following:
- 1. Damage or deterioration to the physical appearance of the unit if such damage is the result of normal use, wear and tear, or exposure to the elements.
- 2. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or acts of God. Usage of this product in a manner inconsistent with its design intentions or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations will void this warranty with respect to damage caused by or relating to such inconsistent usage.
- 3. Products, which have been repaired, altered or modified by any party other than Warrantor.
- 4. Accessories or parts not installed by Warrantor, including but not limited to; chassis and its component parts.
- 5. Expenses arising out of, or related to, the transporting of the product to an appropriate Warranty Service Location for service.
- 6. Expenses arising out of, or related to, normal maintenance, such as: cleaning interior/exterior, lubrication and/or minor adjustments of moving parts, etc…
The following actions or events will result in the automatic termination of this warranty and will relieve Warrantor from any and all obligations under this warranty:
- Misuse or neglect of the product, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, unauthorized alteration or modification, accident or improper loading.
- Sale of this vehicle. This warranty is non-transferable.
- The expiration of the warranty period set out herein.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES:
All warranty claims must be reported within the warranty period. Warrantor must authorize all warranty service requiring repairs in excess of $100 prior to performance. Warranty service may be reported directly to the Warrantor or to one of their authorized dealers. If warranty personnel approve warranty service, you must leave the unit at the appropriate Warranty Service location for a sufficient time to effect service.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR INPLIED. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS MADE.
NO PERSON SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM WARRANTOR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY DEFECT IN THE PRODUCT.
These limitations include, but are not limited to, loss of time; loss of use; loss of revenues, salaries or commissions; towing charges; bus fares; car rentals; gasoline expenses; telephone charges; inconvenience or other incidental damages.
This written warranty constitutes the entire agreement between Warrantor and Owner. We do not authorize any person to enlarge, amend or modify this liability in connection with this product.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTION DAMAGES OR OF THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.